Announcements‎ > ‎

Winter Concert Update

posted Jan 11, 2012, 11:45 AM by   [ updated Jan 11, 2012, 11:45 AM by Brice McIntosh ]
I have had a number of parents and students asking about the weather tomorrow! We are keeping our eye on the sky and hoping for a good day. In the unlikely event that school is canceled, the concert will also be canceled. If the weather seems to be heading towards bad tomorrow, we will be make a decision before the end of the school day. Thank you for your patience - we have a snow date in mind in case we have to reschedule!

Students will be rehearsing throughout the day on Thursday (during their normal Arts Block) - band students must bring their instruments as well. If you have questions, please check out the music website at   There is also more info about the concert! ~Jodi Ethier