Schedules by the week are below which are available to view or print.
- Soccer and Basketball are open all students in Grades 3 - 6 who have been cleared by their physician to play.
- Hardwick Area Little League is a private organization which offers Baseball, Softball, and T-Ball.
- Students who play soccer this fall do not need a new sign up for basketball in the winter.
- For Game and Practice times, See the schedule attached below.
- Reminder to families who have students in REACH! who also play basketball. Students will be dismissed early from REACH! to attend practices or games if they are scheduled before 5:00 pm. If a practice or game is scheduled after 5:00, students must be picked up and leave the school and come back for basketball unless they have a parent present. Thanks for helping keep our Bobcats safe!
- Parents must provide a form from their doctor to the school every 2 years. These forms can also be faxed to the school to 472-3325.
- Both athletes and parents must complete forms which explain the policies of the sports program and the rules and procedures therein. If you have questions or concerns first contact is you child's coach.
- Safety and fun are top priorities to the program and therefore the information sheet about concussions must be read and noted.
- Athletes need mouth-guards (especially for students with braces) for basketball, proper footwear, and water bottles for either sport.
- Forms are available below and at our school.
- Paper schedules are given to athletes each week. Please check the website and those backpacks often. Call the Bobcat Hotline for daily or weekly updates, 472-2555.
- Families provide transportation to away games and are encouraged to carpool.