Schedules by the week are below which are available to view or print.
- Soccer and Basketball are open all students in Grades 3 - 6 who have been cleared by their physician to play.
- Hardwick Area Little League is a private organization which offers Baseball, Softball, and T-Ball.
- For Game and Practice times, See the schedule attached below.
- Reminder to families who have students in REACH!. Students will be dismissed early from REACH! to attend practices or games if they are scheduled before 5:30 pm. If a practice or game is scheduled after 5:30.
- Students who do not attend Reach! must be picked up and leave the school and come back for practices and games.
- Parents must provide a sports physical from their doctor to the school every 2 years. These forms can also be faxed to the school to 472-3325.
- Both athletes and parents must complete forms which explain the policies of the sports program and the rules and procedures therein.
- Safety and fun are top priorities to the program and therefore the information sheet about concussions must be read and noted.
- Athletes need mouth-guards (especially for students with braces) for basketball, proper footwear, and water bottles for either sport.
- Forms are available below and at our school.
- Paper schedules are given to athletes each week. Please check the website and those backpacks often.
- Families provide transportation to away games and practices and are encouraged to carpool.